The exam is every bit as difficult as advertised. I did A LOTS of Hands On in the Google Cloud Platform (the 300$ that Google gives you to play around comes in quite handy), without it I don't think it's possible to pass, bunch of questions have commands to choose from, and a heavy focus on App Development and Linux Commands. If you want to know how I prepared, check out my previous posts:
- Why I decided to become a Certified Cloud Architect, why Google Cloud, and how I want to prepare
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Google Cloud - Compute Options (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS/KaaS)
- Google Cloud - Storage and Big Data Options
- Google Cloud - Networking and Security Options
Stay tuned, my Cloud is about to get much more DevOps-y in 2018!